Who am I?
My name is Bogdan Habić. I was born ago.
In this time I did relatively a lot of stuff, some of it including:
- Finished music school (piano)
- Learned to play the guitar (somewhat)
- Did a lot of different sports, but never really sticked with any of them
- Did a lot of programming stuff
I identify myself as a software engineer or a developer, but you can also call me a programmer.
Actually, the last sentence was a lie. I see myself as a problem solver.
I held a couple of talks and I really enjoy sharing my opinions and knowledge with people.
Currently I’m a backend developer and would like to learn:
- functional programming (made a lot of progress)
- about distributed systems